Pull spi updates from Mark Brown:
"Quite a lot of activity in SPI this cycle, almost all of it in drivers
with a few minor improvements and tweaks in the core.
- Updates to pxa2xx to support Intel Broxton and multiple chip selects.
- Support for big endian in the bcm63xx driver.
- Multiple slave support for the mt8173
- New driver for the auxiliary SPI controller in bcm2835 SoCs.
- Support for Layerscale SoCs in the Freescale DSPI driver"
* tag 'spi-v4.4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/broonie/spi: (87 commits)
spi: pxa2xx: Rework self-initiated platform data creation for non-ACPI
spi: pxa2xx: Add support for Intel Broxton
spi: pxa2xx: Detect number of enabled Intel LPSS SPI chip select signals
spi: pxa2xx: Add output control for multiple Intel LPSS chip selects
spi: pxa2xx: Use LPSS prefix for defines that are Intel LPSS specific
spi: Add DSPI support for layerscape family
spi: ti-qspi: improve ->remove() callback
spi/spi-xilinx: Fix race condition on last word read
spi: Drop owner assignment from spi_drivers
spi: Add THIS_MODULE to spi_driver in SPI core
spi: Setup the master controller driver before setting the chipselect
spi: dw: replace magic constant by DW_SPI_DR
spi: mediatek: mt8173 spi multiple devices support
spi: mediatek: handle controller_data in mtk_spi_setup
spi: mediatek: remove mtk_spi_config
spi: mediatek: Update document devicetree bindings to support multiple devices
spi: fix kernel-doc warnings about missing return desc in spi.c
spi: fix kernel-doc warnings about missing return desc in spi.h
spi: pxa2xx: Align a few defines
spi: pxa2xx: Save other reg_cs_ctrl bits when configuring chip select